THINK Marriages and Families (2nd Edition)
Huge Savings Item! Save 19% on the THINK Marriages and Families (2nd Edition) by Pearson at Biblio Smiles. MPN: illustrations. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. THINK Currency. THINK Relevancy. THINK Marriages and Families. THINK Marriages and Families is informed with the latest research and the
THINK Currency. THINK Relevancy. THINK Marriages and Families.
THINK Marriages and Families is informed with the latest research and the most contemporary examples, allowing you to bring current events directly into your classroom with little additional work.
An engaging visual design developed with extensive student feedback and 15 page chapters makes THINK Marriages and Families the textbook your students will actually read. This student-friendly text delivers the core concepts of Marriages and Families in a way they can easily understand.
Teaching & Learning Experience
- Personalize Learning - MySearchLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- Improve Critical Thinking – Chapter organization follows a three-step process that presents the topic, encourages students to think theoretically, and uncovers marriage in action.
- Engage Students – Real life examples and discussions help students apply what they learn.
- Explore Theory – Three main sociological paradigms are discussed visually through an infographic in every chapter.
- Understand Diversity – Global comparisons are found in every chapter within a designated feature box.
- Support Instructors - Written activities and assessment in MySearchLab offer instructors supplemental materials to help their students succeed.
Note: MySearchLab does not come automatically packaged with this text. To purchase MySearchLab, please visit:
www.mysearchlab.com or you can purchase a valuepack of the text + MyLab (at no additional cost): ValuePack ISBN-10: 0205861458 / ValuePack ISBN-13: 9780205861453
|Item Weight:||1.45 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.7 x 10.7 x 10.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.9 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|