Reprogram Your Subconscious: How to Use Hypnosis to Get What You Really Want
On Sale Now! Save 5% on the Reprogram Your Subconscious: How to Use Hypnosis to Get What You Really Want by Gildan Press at Biblio Smiles. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Open the door to your subconscious mind, your Silent, Invisible Partner that is responsible for how you think, feel and behave. You'll discover how
You will learn to:
- Connect to your "Suggestible Subconscious" for reprogramming purposes
- Speak the words that your subconscious understands and will enact for you
- Delete "Faulty Subconscious Programs" replacing them with beneficial ones
- Fortify strong High Self-esteem so you consistently believe in yourself and in your success
- Release negative emotions that could be hazardous to your well-being and then download positive emotions for happiness
- Maintain your consistent peace of mind with feelings of harmony and balance
- Forgive yourself and others subconsciously so your forgiveness is complete
- Access your intuitive wisdom for well-being
- Identify and articulate your spiritual views that will help anchor and guide you
- Sustain a positive, optimistic attitude that daily brings you happiness.....Plus much, much more!
"...Very few books offer more useful and accurate advice than Reprogram Your Subconscious... Gale Glassner Twersky has written a definitive yet accessible book. Follow her instructions and you too, will have "success over and over."--Dr. Betty Scott, Emeritus Professor, University of Missouri-Columbia, Teacher/trainer for the National Guild of Hypnotists; International Hypnosis Federation Award of Excellence in Education
Gale Glassner Twersky, A.C.H., is a Hypnotherapist since 1999, Best Selling Audiobook and book Author, certified Hypnosis Instructor, Creator and leading authority of the Reprogramming Hypnosis System and RHS certification. Gale is passionate about her work and has already helped many thousands to improve their lives with her Reprogramming Hypnosis specialty.
Notes: This book comes with a free bonus audio download: "Relax, Relief, and Dream on" by the author.
|Item Size:||0.88 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.1 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|