Palliative and End-of-Life Care: Clinical Practice Guidelines, 2e
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 21% on the Palliative and End-of-Life Care: Clinical Practice Guidelines, 2e by Brand: Mosby at Biblio Smiles. MPN: 9781416030799. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Palliative and End-of-Life Care, 2nd Edition provides clinicians with the guidelines and tools necessary to provide quality, evidenced-based care to
- Defines dying as a normal, healthy process aided by the support of an interdisciplinary team.
- Provides in-depth pathophysiology, assessment, and intervention information based upon the disease trajectory.
- Highlights opportunities for patient and family teaching.
- Describes psychosocial issues experienced by patients and their families.
- Reviews uncomplicated and complicated grief and mourning, providing suggestions to help the family after a patient's death.
- Includes case studies at the end of chapters to reinforce key concepts of compassionate care.
- New chapters including Advance Care Planning, Ethical Issues, Spiritual Care Across Cultures, Pharmacology, Sleep, and Nutrition.
- Includes a new appendix on Assessment Tools and Resources for more comprehensive coverage of palliative and end-of-life care.
|Item Weight:||1.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.34 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.68 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.8 x 1 x 1 inches|