Mindless Eating: Why We Eat More Than We Think
Free Shipping Included! Mindless Eating: Why We Eat More Than We Think by Bantam at Biblio Smiles. SKU: 9780345526885. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This book will literally change the way you think about your next meal. Food psychologist Brian Wansink revolutionizes our awareness of how much,
• Can the size of your plate really influence your appetite?
• Why do you eat more when you dine with friends?
• What “hidden persuaders” are used by restaurants and supermarkets to get us to overeat?
• How does music or the color of the room influence how much—and how fast—we eat?
• How can we “mindlessly” lose—instead of gain—up to twenty pounds in the coming year?
Starting today, you can make more mindful, enjoyable, and healthy choices at the dinner table, in the supermarket, at the office—wherever you satisfy your appetite.
|Item Weight:||0.26 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.72 x 7.51 x 7.51 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.26 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.17 x 1.02 x 1.02 inches|