Managing Stress: Principles and Strategies for Health and Well-Being
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 24% on the Managing Stress: Principles and Strategies for Health and Well-Being by Seaward Brian Luke at Biblio Smiles. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Revised, updated and reorganized, Managing Stress: Principles & Strategies for Health and Well-Being Eighth Edition, provides a comprehensive
New and Key Features to the 8th Edition:
- Includes a new Chapter 28, Ecotherapy: The Healing Power of Nature.
- Revised and updated to keep pace with changes in the field.
- Chapter 15, Communication Skills in the Information Age, has been expanded to reference the latest technology and how it affects lifestyles.
- New information on stress and diabetes, job market stressors, desk yoga options, food allergies, and much more.
- Includes FREE access to the Navigate Companion Website to accompany Managing Stress, Eighth Edition which includes relaxation technique audio files, practice quizzes, crossword puzzles, animated flashcards, and more.
- Instructor's material include Instructor's manual, LMS-ready Test Bank, PowerPoint Image Bank, PowerPoint Lecture Slides, Sample Syllabi and Lesson Plans.
|Manufacturer:||Jones & Bartlett Learning|
|Brand:||Seaward Brian Luke|
|Publisher:||Jones & Bartlett Learning|
|Studio:||Jones & Bartlett Learning|
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.75 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|