Lying and Deception in Human Interaction
Free Shipping Included! Lying and Deception in Human Interaction by Kendall Hunt Publishing at Biblio Smiles. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. New Second Edition Now Available!Issues bearing on lying and deception impact every act of communication we undertake and our evaluation and analysis
New Second Edition Now Available!
Issues bearing on lying and deception impact every act of communication we undertake and our evaluation and analysis of every message we process.
Lying and Deception in Human Interaction presents the subject from a variety of perspectives. The text primarily focuses on the communication process while blending in concepts and references that touch on many important areas of study across the humanities and social sciences.
Classroom tested and proven by thousands of students, the second edition of Lying and Deception in Human Interaction:
- Examines the nature of lying and deception, truth, and various ethical perspectives associated with truth telling and deception.
- Analyzes various manifestations of deceptive behavior. It illustrates how human deception is just another manifestation of a process that all living organisms on the planet practice, a chapter on self-deception, and the deception of others.
- Features a dedicated section on lie detection. The text examines how human observation, machines, tests, drugs and other aids to improve lie detection accuracy.
- Presents how political leadership, journalism, writing history, memories, resumes, and the manipulation of visual images can deceive masses.
- Is practical! Knowledge of lying and decision provides students with cognitive and perceptual skills to better deal with con artists, internet scams, and hoaxes.
|Manufacturer:||Kendall Hunt Publishing|
|Publisher:||Kendall Hunt Publishing|
|Studio:||Kendall Hunt Publishing|
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.75 x 9.75 x 9.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.79 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.85 x 0.73 x 0.73 inches|