DIVORCE: Think Financially, Not Emotionally® Volume II: What Women Need To Know About Securing Their Financial Future Before, During, and After Divorce (Volume 2)
DIVORCE: Think Financially, Not Emotionally® Volume II: What Women Need To Know About Securing Their Financial Future Before, During, and After Divorce (Volume 2) by Sourced Media Books at Biblio Smiles. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Are you prepared for all the financial decisions you'll need to make when you divorce? In Divorce: Think Financially, Not Emotionally® Volume II,
* Why you might want to keep a secret fund
* What you can and cannot withdraw from joint accounts
* The financial impacts of moving out of the marital home
* The pros and cons of filing first
* How to divide stock, stock options and restricted stock
* Student loans: Are they part of marital debt?
* Ways to protect inheritances and gifts
* How being a stay-at-home mom can affect your divorce and your financial future
* Special considerations for women who earn more than their husbands
* How dual citizenship impacts divorce
* ....And much more!
The financial decisions you make both before and during your divorce will directly impact the rest of your life, for better or worse. Let Divorce: Think Financially, Not Emotionally® Volumes I and II help you come through your divorce successfully, so you can look ahead to a bright, financially-secure future for you and your children.
A portion of the purchase price of each book sold is donated to various charities that help female victims of domestic abuse and their children.
What People Are Saying About Divorce: Think Financially, Not Emotionally®
"Divorce: Think Financially, Not Emotionally® is a wonderful guide for women seeking to secure their financial future." --Renowned divorce attorney Laura A. Wasser, whose client list includes Heidi Klum, Angelina Jolie, Christina Aguilera and other celebrities
"I wish I had this book when I was going through my divorce! It would have made the learning curve much less steep" --Sonja Morgan, star of The Real Housewives of New York.
"I wholeheartedly applaud Jeff's efforts to support women in abusive situations." --Syndicated columnist Liz Smith
|Manufacturer:||Sourced Media Books|
|Publisher:||Sourced Media Books|
|Studio:||Sourced Media Books|
|Item Size:||0.78 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.13 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.5 x 0.78 x 0.78 inches|