Login       My Wishlist
  My Cart
$0.00 / 0 items
 
Biblio Smiles
When You're Here, We'll Make a Book Nerd Out of You
 
International Access
Global Shipping Options Available
Home About Us News Our Blog Our Catalog My Cart My Account Track Shippment Contact Us
  Our Catalog   Creativity

Creativity in Engineering: Novel Solutions to Complex Problems (Explorations in Creativity Research)


Mega Sale! Save 24% on the Creativity in Engineering: Novel Solutions to Complex Problems (Explorations in Creativity Research) by Cropley David H at Biblio Smiles. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Creativity is like an iceberg - the resulting new idea, or novel solution is only 10% of the effort.  The other 90% is the complex interplay of


Product Description

Creativity is like an iceberg - the resulting new idea, or novel solution is only 10% of the effort.  The other 90% is the complex interplay of thinking skills and strategies, personal and motivational properties that activate these skills and strategies, and the social and organizational factors of the environment that influence the creative process.  Creativity in Engineering focuses on the Process, Person, Product, and Place to understand when and why creativity happens in the engineering environment and how it can be further encouraged.

Special Features:

  • Applies findings in creativity research to the engineering arena
  • Defines engineering creativity and differentiates it from innovation
  • Discusses personality and motivational factors that impact creativity
  • Clarifies the role of creativity in the design process
  • Details the impact of thinking skills and strategies in creativity
  • Identifies the role the organization and environment plays in encouraging creativity
  • Discusses the 4P's of Creativity: Person, Product, Process, and Place
  • Provides tactics and tools that will help users foster creativity in engineering environments
  • Identifies how creativity results in innovative new solutions to problems
  • Applies creativity research and knowledge to the engineering space

Additional Information

Manufacturer:Academic Press
Brand:Cropley David H
Publisher:Academic Press
Studio:Academic Press
EAN:9780128002254
Item Weight:1.54 pounds
Item Size:0.94 x 9.02 x 9.02 inches
Package Weight:1.6 pounds
Package Size:6.1 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches

Creativity in Engineering: Novel Solutions to Complex Problems (Explorations in Creativity Research) by Cropley David H

Buy Now:
Creativity in Engineering: Novel Solutions to Complex Problems (Explorations in Creativity Research)

Brand: Cropley David H
4.1 out of 5 stars with 20 reviews
Condition: New
Lead Time: 1 - 2 Business Days
Availability: In Stock
$74.95
$57.63
You Save: 23%


Quantity:  

 


View More In Creativity.

 


Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?


If you have any questions about this product by Cropley David H, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.

First Name:
Last Last:
Email Address:
Your Message:

Related Best Sellers


ean: 9780749447991, isbn: 0749447990,
New ideas help businesses gain an advantage over their rivals. Employees who generate these new ideas -- who practice the art of creative thinking -- are one of a company's greatest assets. The Art of Creative Thinking shows the reader practical ways...

ean: 9780517222416, isbn: 0517222418,
Explore your subconscious life through understanding your dreams. Tame your nightmares through understanding them too. More than fifty activities--many of them can be done in just five to fifteen minutes--will guide you through a fascinating process ...

ean: 9780330343589, isbn: 0330343580,

ean: 9780893919757, isbn: 0893919756,
Many individuals studying problem solving consider creativity a special type of problem solving. On the other hand, many individuals studying creativity view problem solving as a special type of creative performance. What is truly the role of creativ...

mpn: Includes 30 b&w illustrations, ean: 9781859283257, isbn: 185928325X,
Composers, performers, listeners, critics and theorists all play vital roles in the creation of music culture; yet often each group can appear to hold widely divergent views of a musical work’s aims and effects. As the title indicates, this book ex...

mpn: colour illustrations, ean: 9781933628028, isbn: 1933628022,
* SPRING SPECIAL * Instant BONUSES, including 1) Full-Color SPARKS OF GENIUS eBook, featuring 100+ Global Visionaries, 2) the Complete full-color GENESIS OF GENIUS 3-Book Series on Kindle eBook AND as a Printable .pdf, with 3) full-color, Step-by-Ste...

ean: 9780874779998, isbn: 0874779995,
Examines the creative abilities of the Muses, the nine daughters of the Greek god Zeus, and suggests ways to invoke such qualities to cultivate storytelling, dance, innovation, and recreation....

ean: 9780916990268, isbn: 0916990265,
This book is out of print and out of stock. I am very sorry....

ean: 9781581801026, isbn: 1581801025,

ean: 9781451659252, isbn: 1451659253,
This counterintuitive and powerfully effective approach to creativity demonstrates how every corporation and organization can develop an innovative culture. Want to be creative? Then think Inside the Box. The traditional view says that creativity is ...



Privacy Policy / Terms of Service
© 2018 - bibliosmiles.com. All Rights Reserved.