Confusing Love with Obsession: When You Can't Stop Controlling Your Partner and the Relationship
Confusing Love with Obsession: When You Can't Stop Controlling Your Partner and the Relationship by Brand: iUniverse Star at Biblio Smiles. SKU: VI-059529796X. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Why do so many women and men obsessively attach themselves to destructive relationships--relationships that they cannot walk away from? Why do they
People who confuse love with obsession:
- Instantly attach themselves to another person, regardless of compatibility.
- Cannot function unless they are in a relationship.
- Attempt to "fix" an abusive partner's behavior by walking on eggshells.
- Abandon their friends and family because they are obsessed with their relationship.
- Try to control their partners through emotions, money, sex and even food.
- Stalk, harass and abuse their partners in an effort to exert control.
Through a series of riveting personal discussions and case presentations, John Moore sheds light on a problem that is widely unknown and often misunderstood. Men and women who confuse love with obsession can discover healthy, loving relationships with others but only when they learn to have a relationship with themselves.
"In a time when most people--professionals and the general public alike--are wont to ignore alarmingly more common dangerous relationship issues, John D. Moore rises to meet the challenge in his ambitious Confusing Love With Obsession. John approaches delicate and frightening conditions with masterful skill and compassionate tenacity. Readers, be warned; this book will change your perceptions, and invoke an awareness of yourself and others in your circle. This book is a must-read for anyone involved in a relationship--healthy or otherwise."
--American Health & Fitness Magazine
|Brand:||Brand: iUniverse Star|
|Item Size:||0.48 x 9.02 x 9.02 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.1 x 0.59 x 0.59 inches|